Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Practice

I stumbled across this quote recently and thought it to be so true.

If you want to achieve anything; be it in art, in sport, at work, the only way to improve is to practice. Then practice some more.

I find that if I haven’t painted for a couple of weeks, once I pick up a brush again, it takes a little while to get comfortable with it again. Do you ever find that?

So I made myself a little reminder….

If you like it, feel free to click on it for a larger version. then right click and save.

talentFrame(edited) and bird are from The Graphics Fairy.

Have a great weekend!!

signature

2 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Thanks for sharing this one, love it !
Hugs, Amy Jo

Nan Burger said...

Hello Veronica,

I looked all over your blog but couldn't find an email address - so I thought this might be the best way to get in touch with you!

You were one of the two winners in my Valentine's Day Giveaway! I'll need an address for where you'd like the package sent - so if you could email me and let me know - I'll send it on its way!

You can reach me through my blog:
youcouldmakethat.blogspot.com

Congratulations, Veronica!

Nan