Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Season’s Greetings

Just a quick “Hi” from me! ‘Tis the season for craziness and lots of fun and family time, so I’ve not been around at my blog much of late. I thought I’d share a quick collage of Christmas 2010 in our house.

christmas 2010_web

Hope you have all had a fabulous holiday season! We certainly have - and after all the tinsel, wrapping paper, food and fun, I can honestly say I’m ready for the New Year. Today I went and bought some plastic containers to pack away some old toys (which we want to keep), and I plan on sorting through my kids rooms… yip it’s my New Year “Spring Clean” time! So I’m off to do some sorting and storing…

Chat soon,

signature

2 comments:

Hayley said...

and a Merry Christmas to you....

Looks like you had a great one!

Angela said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I love your photos...oh how I would love to wear shorts at Christmas dinner! You are so lucky!
Angela