Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My goodness- 20 days of no posts! I really was determined to post more often on my blog this year! At least I've posted more than last year!

What I have kept up with is my Project 365 over at Weeds & Wildflowers. I have got the Life365 Tool Kit from Gina Marie and I participate in all the challenges I can (& those my unsteady internet connection is allowing!!) . I am all caught up to last week. Just need to finish off this week's layout, then I'm on track again! I love the incentives Gina Marie sends out each Monday, so I am determined to finish off each and every layout in time to post by Sunday/Monday.

Oh my word, it is now POURING with rain here again! Thought it was done for the day, the sun even peeked it's head out at lunch time, but now we're all wet and misty out again.

Yesterday Shannon's tennis lessons were rained out, she was not a happy camper! She was so looking forward to her private lesson with Erda which she started last week.

Here's hoping the sun shines over the weekend. We're planning on taking the kids somewhere for the day on Sunday - a nice relaxing family outing. The kids suggested going to Gold Reef City - but we certainly aren't keen on such a hectic place! I'll still do some research to find somewhere good.

Leon's still training intensely for the Two Oceans - he played squash yesterday and then had to go for physio today for his back- perhaps he is overdoing things just a little? He has now decided too that we should join him down in Cape Town for the race in April. So I'm looking for accommodation from the 6th - 14the April. The kids go back to school on the 15th and the race is 11th, so I have to fit in around those dates. Not sure if we'll find anything still as it is the Easter weekend.

Here are a few of my latest layouts :

























I love this photo of my cat- he completely takes over our lives! When I'm in my studio, I often find him curled up somewhere, but heck, the copy machine?


"It's not easy being a Princess"

This layout was a "Recipe Challenge" at WW on the blog for this week. Such fun following the ingredients for what had to be used on the layout. I did a paper layout years ago for a class I taught, but decided to use the cute photo again....


Here are my first 3 weeks of Project 365:


























No comments: